We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Sites. For example, we collect your name, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number, demographics, and other information you provide us on our Sites. We also collect credit card numbers and other forms of payment information if you purchase products and services through our Sites. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect on our Sites.
When you visit our Sites, some information about your visit is automatically collected by FACTORY SERVICE CO., INC.’s systems. For example, when you visit our Sites your computer’s or mobile device’s operating system, application software, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, peripherals, and the websites you visited before our Sites are logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Sites including information about your orders, purchases, and cart activity.
- Web Beacons. We also collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images used on our Sites and in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
Other third parties may collect information about you through our Sites, including personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our Sites. Some third parties provide us with analytics services and collect the type of information described above. Some third parties collect information on behalf of FACTORY SERVICE CO., INC. and others for online advertising purposes described below.
We may use information collected using third party cookies and Web beacons on our Sites and in our emails to deliver FACTORY SERVICE CO., INC. advertising displayed to you on third party sites. We also use cookie information to know when you return to our Site after visiting these third party sites. We use this information and other information about you, including order and cart activity information, to try to understand your interests and show you relevant advertising and information about products and services offered by FACTORY SERVICE CO., INC. and its partners.
USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use personal information collected through our Sites for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Sites or in connection with our services. For example, we may use information that you provide or about you to:
- provide and deliver products and services you request;
- send you transaction related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, product and services information, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- operate and improve our Sites, products and services;
- facilitate the provision of software updates, product support, and other services related to our mobile applications;
- process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- ask you to take part in research and surveys used to measure our performance and improve our products, services and customer experience;
- send you catalogs and communicate with you about new contests, promotions and rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by FACTORY SERVICE CO., INC. and our selected partners;
- link or combine with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs, customize our offerings to those needs and provide you with better service.
FACTORY SERVICE CO., INC. may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Ways we may share your personal information with third parties include the following:
- with your consent;
- with trusted third parties for their own marketing purposes in compliance with applicable laws and subject to their separate privacy policies;
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work;
- with suppliers and distributors to FACTORY SERVICE CO., INC. for their internal purposes including administrative purposes; to improve performance, products and services; and for purposes relating to proposed or completed transactions facilitated by FACTORY SERVICE CO., INC.;
- in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information in a form that does not directly identify you.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
FACTORY SERVICE CO., INC. takes reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from FACTORY SERVICE CO., INC. by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt-out of promotional emails, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
FACTORY SERVICE CO., INC. may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date below.
Last Updated: January 1, 2014